SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT: These general purchase conditions apply to the sale of all the products on our website to consumers who can be delivered to them in Europe (Euro Currency). Clients of legal age (+18 years) reserves the right to cancel a client's access account if fraudulent, speculative or bad faith acts are detected in the use of this service.
- PPURCHASE LIMIT: It is not allowed to make purchases over €3,000 (amount allowed by each company according to criteria) for company security reasons.
- PAYMENT METHOD: Purchases made can be paid by different payment methods.
We have the following payment methods:
- Credit card Visa, MasterCard
- Wire transfer
Providers or issuers of means of payment can adopt anti-fraud measures that lead to the rejection of certain types of operations.
The company is not responsible for the application of this type of security policies.
- PRICE: The prices of the products that appear detailed, do not include the I.V.A (Tax Value Added Tax),IGIC (General Indirect Tax of the Canary Islands), or IPSI (Tax on
Production, Services and Importation in Ceuta and Melilla), as appropriate, can be
apply discounts, rappels... The price may vary according to the VAT established by law.
- DELIVERY: The delivery time of orders can vary between 7 days to 14 days, always with
a maximum period of 30 business days. (According to company criteria)
In the possible case of not receiving the product, you can contact us to
proceed to the claim.
- Standard shipping: The customer must pay transportation costs in purchases
less than €200 in the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands and €250 in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
- "Express" shipments: the customer must request said shipment and pay the shipping costs.
transport regardless of the amount of the purchase.
In the case of shipments to Ceuta and Melilla, the client must also pay the customs expenses
and taxes generated by the order. These expenses are paid at the time the item is received.
order and in no case will they be included in the price paid for the products.
-In the case of shipments to the Canary Islands, the customer must also pay the costs of
management in the Customs that generates the order and the AEIM regardless of the amount of the
request when applicable. In addition, for orders with PVP greater than €250, the customer must pay the
corresponding tax. These expenses are paid at the time the order is received and
in no case will they be included in the price paid for the products.
The product will be sent to the address indicated by the customer, provided that the customer is available
at said address, if the client is absent, the order can be deposited in the offices
of the courier company, leaving an informative note at your address.
- CHANGES AND RETURNS: The client has a period of 14 calendar days for the
making the refund. The product or products must keep their original packaging and
your purchase invoice, you always get the right of return if the product is in good
conditions, otherwise, the company is not obliged to return any amount.
The company will reimburse the corresponding amount (including the shipping costs of the delivery
initial, but excluding the costs of management in the Customs of said shipment) without delay
undue and, in any case, before 3 calendar days have elapsed since the
product has arrived at our facilities.
- WARRANTY OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED: The warranty offered is 3 months. The company
will be responsible for the lack of conformity that manifests itself within this period from the delivery.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: For any claim, doubt or suggestion, you can contact
contact us by calling 687 747 186-630024446 from Monday to Friday from 08:00 a.m. to 06:30 p.m. or by email email@example.com.
We remind you that you have a contact section on our website.
The Customer Service Department will attend and respond to your claim as soon as possible, and in any case within a maximum period of one month.
- MODIFICATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE.
The company reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Purchase at any time.
No modification will affect orders that are already in progress.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Compliance by the company with all or part of its obligations
will be suspended in the event of a fortuitous event or force majeure that prevents or delays compliance. They will be considered as such, in particular, without this list being
- limitation: war, riots, insurrection, social disturbances, strikes of any nature and supply problems not attributable to the company. The company will inform client of such fortuitous event or force majeure within seven days after its occurrence.
In the event that said suspension is prolonged beyond a period of fifteen days, the customer will then have the possibility of rescinding the order in progress and will then proceed to its reimbursement under the conditions provided in point 6 of these General Conditions. shopping.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
These General Purchase Conditions are subject to Spanish law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the non-resident consumer in Spain also enjoys the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of Spanish law.
Of the country where you have your habitual residence. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the client's domicile.